Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Tried to Do Handstands For You

I fell and scraped my knees of the other day. I was leaving my Government class, and at the foot up the steps outside of the building, the ground is uneven. I tend to trip over it quite often, but this time I fell head over heels. I managed to catch myself with my hands and knees, which didn't turn out to be a good thing, but I didn't eat the pavement as I thought I might. It was quite an unfortunate experience, and my knees are still bruisy. As I was falling, I could only think of one thing. It wasn't the meaning of life, or the state my knees would be in once they hit pavement, or the person I love more than anyone, or anything. No, it was whether or not my laptop would be okay.

It got a crack on the edge, but otherwise its fine. If you were wondering.

As always, I turned this experience into an artistic one, and took photos of my knees that were inspired by this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HRCacAQ-4

No comments:

Post a Comment